Joining the European Healthy Stadia Network is free of charge and will help your organisation to:
- Support and promote the health of your fans, employees, players and members of the surrounding community
- Develop good relations with your partner organisations, e.g. health, emergency and transport services
- Develop links across Europe to learn and share good practice with other stadia
- Access potential national and European funding
- Receive endorsements from key sporting bodies.
"UEFA is pleased to support the Healthy Stadia Network. Football stadia have always served as a vital gathering point for the local community, bringing people together regardless of their background. Today, Europe’s football stadia are rightly adding public health to the social functions that they fulfil, and the Healthy Stadia Network is helping to make that happen."
Patrick Gasser, Senior CSR Manager, UEFA
In order to register your interest in joining the Network, we need to get hold of a few details about your organisation and interest in the Healthy Stadia agenda. Please fill in either the stadia-based registration form or non-stadia registration form below, and one of our team will be in contact with you to complete the registration process:
(Please use for all stadia and/or club registrations)
(Please use for all non-stadia registrations e.g. governing bodies, leagues, health agencies, NGOs etc.)
For more information concerning corporate membership of the Network by private companies, please click through to our Corporate Membership Policy Statement
For any enquiries or questions concerning registration for the European Network, please contact:
European Network Director
T: +44 151 237 2686
Or fill in our general Enquiry Form