Palexpo Geneva, 10th December (Part of the International Sports Convention 2014)
The European Healthy Stadia Conference 2014 will take place on 10th December in Geneva as part of the International Sports Convention - Europe’s largest networking event for sport. This ground- breaking event will be held at Geneva Palexpo from 10-11th December, and will consist of 18 sports conferences and expos taking place over the 2 days, with 2000 delegates expected to attend.
Incredible Early-bird Discount Rate PLUS Free Entry to ISC Convention Exhibition.
We are very pleased to offer interested delegates the reduced conference fee of just €120 (plus VAT) until 11th November only. After this time the conference fee for all delegates will rise to €295.
In addition, all delegates registering to attend the European Healthy Stadia Conference can also take advantage of FREE entry to the International Sports Convention exhibition and networking areas for the duration of the ISC event.
To take advantage of this time limited offer, please use the discount code: hs2014
Delegates can register quickly and easily online through the ISC 2014 payment portal, which is available at the following site:
Featuring a packed programme of international speakers showcasing examples of best practice from across Europe, the European Healthy Stadia Conference is the leading event for professionals involved in the cross-cutting fields of sport, health, community development and social responsibility. We are very pleased to announce the following international speakers confirmed for the 2014 conference:
- Iris Hugo-Bouvier, Football and Social Responsibility - UEFA
- Johanna Ralston, Chief Executive Officer - World Heart Federation
- Morgan Buckley, General Manager for Development - International Rugby Board
- Dr Martin Vaso, Department of Sports Medicine – FIFA
- Anne-Kathrin Laufman, Director of CSR - SV Werder Bremen
- Billy Singh, General Manager - Scottish Professional Football League Trust
- Dr Cindy Gray, Senior Researcher ‘EuroFIT’- University of Glasgow
- Representative from IOC Research Department - International Olympic Committee
- Geoff Wilson, Project Director, Health Programme - Irish Football Association
- Mark Milton, Founder and Director - Education4Peace
- Hannah Gibbs, Corporate Partnerships Manager – Living Streets
- Dr Matthew Philpott, Managing Director – European Healthy Stadia
Attracting delegates from the cross-cutting themes of sport, health, community and social responsibility, we warmly invite practitioners and policy makers working in the following fields to join us for our 2014 conference:
- Sports Club Community / Social Departments and Foundations
- Facilities Management
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Public Health
- Sports Participation
- Governing Bodies of Sport
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Event Catering
- Stadia Design and Construction
- Tournament Bidding and Host Cities
For more information about the European Healthy Stadia Conference and ISC 2014, including hotel accommodation and a full listing of conferences and events, please click here
T: +44 (0) 782653 3013
Comments From The Previous European Healthy Stadia Conferences
To underline the success of our previous conferences, here are some comments from delegates and speakers attending previous European Healthy Stadia Conferences:
"I found the conference thought provoking and informative. I look forward to our continued relationship"
Mark Downs, London 2012 Olympic Venues Project Director
"I was really impressed with the conference and some of the partners, both international and local"
Rachel Brown, Everton FC
"I would like to congratulate you: excellent conference, excellent speakers, excellent venue"
Professor Wojciech Drygas, Director at Institute of Cardiology, Poland
Key Partners: We are proud to announce that the conference is kindly being supported by key European and global sport and health organisations, UEFA and the World Heart Federation.